Happy Birthday Dad!
we almost forgot...oops! but we bought you cake!

Just kid, my dad doesn't like pandas that much.
Here's your real cake!
Cake here is different too! This was like butter bread cake w/ white chocolate on the outside and whipping on top. Those are chocolate chips on top too. Yummmyy! 6 candles + 2 candles = 62
we almost forgot...oops! but we bought you cake!
Just kid, my dad doesn't like pandas that much.
Here's your real cake!
Cake here is different too! This was like butter bread cake w/ white chocolate on the outside and whipping on top. Those are chocolate chips on top too. Yummmyy! 6 candles + 2 candles = 62
[Insert video of awful singing here]
We did nothing else today but play video games
Even my aunt was playing a game: mahjong
Even my aunt was playing a game: mahjong
Here's Nina owning Mortal Kombat
[she had no idea I was recording]
[she had no idea I was recording]
Later, we rode bike!
<3>
WELCOME TO THAILAND'S BDAYS
Umm that panda cake (and the other cake) look freakin delicious! I wanna see if I can get one like the panda cake for my b-day.
ReplyDelete