BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Dear Samui Island [Day 18: Tan On]

LAST DAY @ SAMUI
More like last few hrs

My dad complained to his family and other people that when we are about to leave we finally wanted to swim in the ocean. PFFT. I swam in it the other day until Toto complained it was "itchy" and I didn't see my dad swim or walk on the beach anyway. I walked on the beach everyday (I'm darker). Then he said that we all did was get on the laptop and play game. Considering he woudn't allow us to buy anything, go walk on the beach at night, go jetski or kayaking, then really video gaming is our option.

He did say "Vacation is to do nothing"





Toto is odd sometimes




Love tea in cartoons


"I need to fart" [Dad]
Toto's reaction?



Airport trip!
there was a donation box to save the earth, yay.
Only one airline exist on this island = Bangkok Airways


Too hot
So we got ice cream! I got Mint Choc! HmM it was blue


The airport is all outside
this is our gate


Ride these cool things to the airplane


Then aboard the plane!
it's a bigger airplane this time


I'll miss the island


Why does Bangkok have a lot of water/lakes everywhere?


"The more you look at the world, the more you recognise people's different values"
The word recognize is spelled wrong...and this is all over the airport
I saw a shirt here that was a deathnote shirt, it said "In your mind, in your heat"


Muslim Prayer room? Neat


Did you like the beach?




BACK @ BANGKOK
Took the longest taxi ride ever and slept [as always in taxis]
did nothing but play the Wii
Bootleg games work =)

GOODBYE TO SAMUI ISLAND
WELCOME BACK TO BANGKOK

1 comment: