Tetus Lotus = Walmart...except cheaper and better
Went to Lotus and noticed a lot of different things. It is interesting to compare it to Walmart.
For example, some packaging for soap and "shower cream" (aka Body wash) is in this flimsy pouch.
Washers, Fridges, deodorant, and other objects are mini-sized
They have lots of fish, and I mean LOTS of fish.
No one buys PB&J (aww I'd buy it)
Smallest cereal aisle ever (Normally I eat cereal in the morning...not here, it's rice!)
Biggest noodle choices ever (so manyyyy!)
Orange Juice can come in glass bottles
Noticed a lot of skin care stuff are to "whiten" skin O_o
They love cotton pads, not so much cotton balls
Has interesting fruit...dragonfruit, durian, guava, etc
The biggest soda bottle is 1.25 L...and they look exactly like the small bottles
Alcohol here is cheap too =D
Went to Lotus and noticed a lot of different things. It is interesting to compare it to Walmart.
For example, some packaging for soap and "shower cream" (aka Body wash) is in this flimsy pouch.
Washers, Fridges, deodorant, and other objects are mini-sized
They have lots of fish, and I mean LOTS of fish.
No one buys PB&J (aww I'd buy it)
Smallest cereal aisle ever (Normally I eat cereal in the morning...not here, it's rice!)
Biggest noodle choices ever (so manyyyy!)
Orange Juice can come in glass bottles
Noticed a lot of skin care stuff are to "whiten" skin O_o
They love cotton pads, not so much cotton balls
Has interesting fruit...dragonfruit, durian, guava, etc
The biggest soda bottle is 1.25 L...and they look exactly like the small bottles
Alcohol here is cheap too =D
If we shopped at Walmart... it goes up around $100
Stopped by KFC ice cream (KFC has ice cream?)
29 baht for corn ice cream. WEIRD.
I wanted Dairy Queen...dairy queen here is sooooO cheap. How much is a Green Tea Blizzard?!?! 25 baht! (75 cents)
(actual real corn is pictured)
@4pm, BADMINTON!!!!!!
This is the "Recreation Center"... Sorry, looks like a fucking Mansion to me.
Whats inside a Rec center?
THERES BADMINTON COURTS! <33333 Ahhh, neat
There is a pool too. Toto swam! I played Badminton with Nina, my aunt, and my cousin.
I watched some good compeitive people play, it's fun watching. I played with the gorgeous NanO. Not use to her yet, but she's still amazing. She would have costed me over $100 if I bought her in the US. Pfft $60 here!
THERES BADMINTON COURTS! <33333 Ahhh, neat
There is a pool too. Toto swam! I played Badminton with Nina, my aunt, and my cousin.
I watched some good compeitive people play, it's fun watching. I played with the gorgeous NanO. Not use to her yet, but she's still amazing. She would have costed me over $100 if I bought her in the US. Pfft $60 here!
& I was totally talking about a Badminton racket...
My cousin is pretty good, I was surprised.
Nina is blocking a pic of him but anyway, he's an engineer and graduated from the best university here. My aunt (not pictured) graduated from the same school too. My dad's bro is an engineer too! Wow, I wish I was capable of being one.
Had to deal with Toto's bitchiness.
He threw a tantrum because I didn't "promise" to turn the rope slow in a mini-game of Wii Mario Party. He started crying and then he started drooling. He added a new tantrum fit mode: drooling. So far his modes consist of drooling, kicking/punching, crying, grring, hiding, blaming, and screaming.
Got Pride?
June 20th = Gay pride in Nashville
Surprisingly, I didn't like it much when I went last year
Wish Bangkok had one during this month...
I still think its cute whenever I see a gay couple walking around
They don't have to be afraid of hate crimes or worry about prejudice =]
Did I mention on the way to the airport of Samui, we got into a car accident?
No biggie though.
Dude in a truck hit on from behind because we braked because a car cut in front of us
That's the second time I've been in a accident in Bangkok where we braked..and BAM! hit from behind. Least this time there wasn't really any damage at all, looked like scratches. Good thing about car insurance here? One person from the agency will go to the crash site and take your car to the garage to fix for you.
Finally found out what happened to our Aunt's friend Mao...
she moved!
Sad.
Nina and I remember riding on the scooter with her and her being with us all the time when we came, but now she's non-exisiting. Aww.
June 20th = Gay pride in Nashville
Surprisingly, I didn't like it much when I went last year
Wish Bangkok had one during this month...
I still think its cute whenever I see a gay couple walking around
They don't have to be afraid of hate crimes or worry about prejudice =]
Did I mention on the way to the airport of Samui, we got into a car accident?
No biggie though.
Dude in a truck hit on from behind because we braked because a car cut in front of us
That's the second time I've been in a accident in Bangkok where we braked..and BAM! hit from behind. Least this time there wasn't really any damage at all, looked like scratches. Good thing about car insurance here? One person from the agency will go to the crash site and take your car to the garage to fix for you.
Finally found out what happened to our Aunt's friend Mao...
she moved!
Sad.
Nina and I remember riding on the scooter with her and her being with us all the time when we came, but now she's non-exisiting. Aww.
No comments:
Post a Comment