BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 26, 2009

Dear Thailand [Day 24: Fam]

I can't believe I watched Tales of the Crypt when I was little.
No wonder i was scared, it is hella violent!
I told Toto about the show because a cartoon version comes on. I told him it was scarier and I opened up a youtube episode of it and within 10 seconds you just saw a woman axing her husband by the fireplace.

Toto is now scarred for life.

& I really didnt know the show use to be like that


Need a haircuttt! Damn they are goodddd.



1 1/2 level? huh?
most places here have parking garages



New haircutt! Wordd!
It's different from my previous ones. We went to a haircut place across from Central. We got a discount for being American @ 100 baht ($3) and all the people there had awesome hairstyles. There were around 10 people in a small little place, 3 people worked on my hair! One to do hairwashing, one to actually cut and style, and one to blowdry! My aunt just pointed at a picture and said to make it Thai-stye. The guy who cut my hair had cute pink/yellow highlights!

Glimpse!






Time for fooddd! Yum Saap



They dont need a huge kitchen to cook

Went to pick up Dear [cousin] @ around Center Shopping Center
This monument is for the soldier that died in World War I or II


Walked around to go shopping, hella crowded!
We had to seriously push through people and everything
I wonder how they dont sweat sometimes...but since Nina and I do, we need a drink!
Bubble tea! 10 baht (30 cents)




Toto with his new shades


Came back and chilled


1. Wonder Girls w/ dancing ads!
2. Whatever Toto was doing

No comments:

Post a Comment