BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Dear Thailand [Day 11: RIP]

I took some really awesome pictures today...
except they are on my Dad's SLR and it takes compact flash >:( some other day!

lucky for you, took some on my other camera...


Visited the temple in memory of our Uncle
he passed away 3 months ago


Both my dad's brothers are buried here
different from American grave sites


Wish I got to meet them on this vacation


Anyway, we visited the Baboe Markets
we bought like 20 shirts for around $40. Nina and I bought Deathnote shirts and nina bought a Wonder girls tshirt =O! Some shirts are quite too small, so if you want them, you can have them!

Visited the Platinum Fashion Mall again
yeah, the mall with 2,000 stores to walk through. Cheap comes at a price...lots of walking! My feet are kill'n me. I became an extreme shopaholic and bought lots new shirts, jeans, and other random accessories. Trying to switch up my style and add some colors or something.

Later, the Electronics Mall!
Have you ever wanted a game, pc software, Rosetta stone, adobe, video games, dvd movies, season dvds, music, etc but didn't want to pay the high price?
Well go to the electronics mall here! I love how they had fake Ipods in "Real" Ipod boxes. They make it seem like it is real, but since it is cheap, it really isnt! They had an 8gb shuffle mp3 for around $50 and a 2gb ipod shuffle for $20. I lost my ipod...so I am thinking of buying a new one. They have the photos out for you to choose and when you buy a software or disc of music or movies, they will grab it from a different place because they cant put out burned copyrighted dvds out on the counter.



I'd love to take photos and videos, but considering a lot of stuff are fake or they don't want their price listed and such, I am not allowed to. =(

I would like to show you the awesomeness!



Taxi journey...
We tried 10 taxis, but none would take us home :cry:



I'm a hot mess as Nina would say




Hmm, it is a good idea for me to stay here. I'm loving the adventure and the days fly by real quickly. I'm not sure why I thought I wouldn't like it here and why I thought I felt the need to go back home. Actually, I could live here. I have a Thai birth certificate and residence here. I can go get a free Thai ID...which I will later! Maybe to use when I go clubbing one day?!

I'd love to return here alone and explore...
I just want to take so many photos and so many videos.

Oh sheitt, tomorrow I'm going to Samui!

WELCOME TO THAILAND'S TEMPLES



________EDIT_______

Photos uploaded from the awesome SLR!











1 comment:

  1. Let's go back together one day and go clubbing! hahaha

    I'm glad you're having fun ^_^

    ReplyDelete