Wow to these foreigners on the bitch!
I dont think most of them should wear a speedo, that's horrifying
but what's more horrifying is how foreigners can go topless O_O
with children around too!
Good thing Toto wasn't with me and nina this time,
I dont think I would have been able to divert his attention away when she was walking towards us topless [and I didn't notice until I looked up from the ground]
So since these people go topless,
I decided to too!
I dont think most of them should wear a speedo, that's horrifying
but what's more horrifying is how foreigners can go topless O_O
with children around too!
Good thing Toto wasn't with me and nina this time,
I dont think I would have been able to divert his attention away when she was walking towards us topless [and I didn't notice until I looked up from the ground]
So since these people go topless,
I decided to too!
SEE?!
CHYEAHHHH right.
We're in the middle of the o0shit on a mini-sand-island
people are fishing! yay small fishes
We're in the middle of the o0shit on a mini-sand-island
people are fishing! yay small fishes
See these hearts?
In the middle it is me and ninas. Since these couples made a heart, we made our own! & its bigger! beat that!
In the middle it is me and ninas. Since these couples made a heart, we made our own! & its bigger! beat that!
Me and nina like being silly
Ate @ The Lake Restaurant
like we did the first day we came.
This baby in the photo kept walking around everywhere
like we did the first day we came.
This baby in the photo kept walking around everywhere
I never really at fish w/bones..
until now O_o
until now O_o
Saw a police motorcyclist here
First police guy I've seen and he was on the first Ninja Bike I've seen in Thailand! =D
First police guy I've seen and he was on the first Ninja Bike I've seen in Thailand! =D
This is a random hermit crab Nina found
I got tired of waiting for it to move in the end.
I got tired of waiting for it to move in the end.
Live band playing across from us
WELCOME TO SAMUI'S BITCHES
i started the video and intergalatic by beastie boys started playing. haha it was perfect!
ReplyDelete