BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 8, 2009

Dear Thailand [Day 6: Lazyness]

tarawr.hi5.com

Aww, today was quite a chill day, but when I thought it wouldn't be interesting...
Ohhhh, it definitely was interesting!

Not many photos for this blog, but I was able to capture some videos instead to make up for it.

  • Our grandfather took us to a little typical restaurant down the street.
    There were other shop and hair barber places. Bangkok reminds me of the travel episode of Vietnam where there are a lot of shops under peoples houses and where you eat outside on picnic chairs and tables. I'll capture some photos and videos later.
Good food for cheap!



  • "Only 10 baht?! Thailand is like a fucking dollar menu! I love it!!"
Actually, it's better than a dollar menu. There was a DQ in the mini-mall, how much were the blizzards? Less than a $1! It was only 24 baht = 70cents (1 US dollar = 34 baht). They sold snacks and food for between 10-30 baht. Damnnn, it's so cheap. Imagine visiting a Wal-mart that is even CHEAPER! Ahh fuck, I'm surprised the obese rate over here isn't as ridiculous as the US. XD


Can you picture it yet? Not until you get here you wont!

  • Well since you can't picture that, picture the MK dance while eating sukiyaki



Our grandmother isn't feeling well so my dad took her to the hospital today. She's really old and can't walk or speak. When she saw us the first day here, she cried...and I couldn't help but feel depressed. I just hope she doesn't get any worse.



  • On the lighter note, I was able to get a video of some traffic for all of you.
    We rode on a taxi like truck tuk tukish thing. I am not sure what kind of taxi it was...it was a mini-mini-bus taxi!



WELCOME TO THAILAND'S TRAFFIC!

No comments:

Post a Comment