BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 26, 2009

Dear Thailand [Day 23: Robots]

Coming home June 29th



We watched Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
It was better than the 1st, more action packed and everything!
Megan Fox is still hot and Shia LeBeouf is still adorable

We walked around Central Plaza
and I never noticed there was a Warner Bros store!
I had to stop and buy a Superman and Batman shirt =)



Many traffic lights here consist of a timer!
We had to wait 115 seconds




We were on our way to Suan Lum Night Bazaar
Wikipedia it!




Did I mention there is a lot of different kinds of beer here?
theres even a huge foaming beer mug on a wall


Random walkwayy


There were tons of tourists here
and it was hilarious hearing them trying to bargain & lower the price
"100 baht?"
"no, 120"
"100 baht!?
"no 120"

cause everywhere we shopped at, they lowered the price


They had a huge indoor beer garden


& live music
"hey mickey you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind, hey mickey!"



WELCOME TO THAILAND'S NIGHT BAZAAR

1 comment:

  1. I wonder how the beer gardens in Thailand compare to the ones in Germany, hehe.

    ReplyDelete