BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Dear Thailand [Day 21: Shut Up Plz]

I never thought it was possible...
but today, we met someone who beats my dad in talking loud and being more talkative!

Who is it?
My dad's "friend"

He hung out with us the whole day and he will come back other days, shieet.

He approached Nina and me and told Nina to get her Thai ID, but I thought he said that she would go get one (but she isnt 15) so I said "I'll go get it!" and got MY Thai ID. He come up to us 5 mins later and was confused. He asked how old I was, I said 19, and he was like "WHAT? this is you? are you a boy or a girl? your id says MISS, but I think you are a boy". Then he asked Nina how old she was and he assumed she was 17 and the oldest, and then she said 14. He was surprised and then asked what college she goes too. (UHH, what an idiot)

Anyway, it was funny to see him guess.
They keep thinking Nina is the oldest and i'm the second oldest or a little boy.

Found out G-pa is 91 (woww, he so healthy), G-ma is 84. My G-pas was hit by a car once, he has a steel plate in his ankle!


Ate yummy noodles at the small restaurant 10 feet from the house




Stopped by American Airlines at this tower place
Took like an hr to get there and the WHOLE TIME, my dads "friend" was talking about random stuff. I slept to ignore him. My dad was annoyed and during the taxi trip Toto would try to grab a piece of his hair...which btw, his hair is a hair piece! I noticed it when I saw his gray hair underneath.

Anyway, no flights in july.
Scheduled for June29th still



Seriously, he wouldn't stop talking...poor taxi drivers
He'll stop and talk to some random person by asking stupid questions.
After we visited the tower, we went to Platinum Fashion Mall, then to the Electronic market. He asked if he could put the dvd in a cd player. WTF, seriously?

And when we were looking at stuff, he would stop and ask what this did or that, but he would never buy it.




My dad and him argued about directions
They fight like a married couple, they even have the same angry stance
Tourist vs Local...fight!


In the platinum mall, they had a place called Red Mango!
Yummy Kiwi smoothie! Toto thinks kiwi tastes weird, but he doesn't like seafood or sushi. He's so American!

According to Red Mango, it is Naughty Tuesday

Headed Back home to eat at this nifty by the house
Nina and I couldn't stop making fun of the dude's hair piece

He kept taking my food =( quite upsetting. He kept telling me the food was good like 10 times and asked 10 times if it was good. When he dropped a piece of his fish on his wrist he slurped it up like a lizard. (haha, and sometimes nina will laugh randomly thinking about this) We almost laughed in his face when we witnessed it. When he left to go smoke, my dad said he was annoyed and fed up with him.



Can you notice his hair piece yet?
He started singing in the restaurant...WOW, it was awful and I felt sorry for the couples who were in there. He was extremely louddd. We measured his loudness by comparing it to our dad's convo on the phone and he beats my dad's loudness volume by 2328648 pts.


White snapper anyone?
I'll miss the exotic foods here... =(


Doesn't my dad look SO EXCITED?!!!!



Nina and I really wanted to walk back home...ASAP
but we had to wait till he finished his beer. Ughs, why'd he have to walk back with us? My dad was afraid of the dogs in the neighborhood, but they were all behind gates. Even though they barked and possibly wanted to eat my face, I wanted to pet their cuteness!



Yesterday Nina and I found out that after getting fat from eatting sushi and using the restroom, you lose .2kg

Don't ask how we found out.


Comment Reply:
What are the benefits of being a Thai Citizen?
I can vote and get certain jobs like government. Having a dual citizenship is cool =D

WELCOME TO ONE OF THAILAND'S ANNOYING PEOPLE

1 comment: