cloudy weather = amazing weather
sunny weather = death weather
sunny weather = death weather
Today, woke up to sickness. Greatttttttttt. Got what my sister got yesterday from the ice. Apparently our immue system isn't use to their ice...so whenever we order drinks we have to ask for no ice and thats when they glance at us weird with the "It's hot and you don't want ice? WTFZ?" look.
Least my sister and I can practice our Thai here, it's quite helpful to have a translator too. I still need to practice with the numbers and shopping phrases because they probably find it rude I don't say anything back...but it's not my fault...I can't tell if they are asking me a question or not.
- Took a pink taxi to the "Fashion Mall w/ 2,000 stores" because there wouldn't be any parking
Their taxis don't have seatbelts in the back so I felt unsafe the whole ride, especially since the taxi driver was crazier than my aunt driving. This is a photo of their fare. In total our fare was around $4.
- The mall is 6 stories high and within them food stores and 2,000 shopping stores.
It required a lot of WALKING! I wish I took more photos, but I was sick...and it was not fun feeling sick at all. I won't go into details about what happen, but just know it was BADD. I havent been sick like that since elementary school. (Thats how sick)
- Ate french fries for lunch
They had KFC! I found their food courts to be interesting too! They use real silverware and bowls and afterwards you leave it on the table (like you would in a restaurant) and they actually have these people standing at these stations who pick them up an clean them. Saving the environment one step at a time! Except they should have toilet paper in the bathroom stalls, not outside near the door. How am I suppose to remember to get it before I enter when I expect it to be in there beforehand?! Well, I give them credit for having western toliets.
- Don't I look sickly?
Yes, I brought my TMNT backpack. There was an announcement that would come on every few minutes to remind everyone to watch for pickpockets and theft.
- Nina and our cousin Dear
Our cousin is majoring in Japanese. At their universities they use the GPA scale like ours too. My cousin loves Kpop and Jpop/Jrock. What I love about Thailand is how they play KPOP everywhere! They play it on the radios and they play it in the mall. =D
GEE GEE GEE GEE BABY BABY BABY
- Found a Skull shirt for me, too small though.
I was lucky enough to take a photo without the person seeing me. They were anal about cameras, probably because it is counterfeit or something. Thailand is #3 in the most counterfeit stuff. #1 is Vietnam, #2 is China (surprisingly).
- Btw, met a transgender cashier!
- Passed out around 8pm
If its 8pm here, 8am over there in TN!
my mom would tell me about how dirty and gross the ice was over there. they don't wash their hands when they handle it. and they don't keep the place sanitized. ewwww
ReplyDeleteGay couples!!! Transgender!!! Well it's definitely not the bible belt over there!
ReplyDelete