Woke up to the sound of the loud roaring of engines.
Definitely didn't miss that in TN.We stopped by a little outlet early this morning and they had sOoooOo many cheap things. Nina bought Hello Kitty sandals for $2. WTFZ. I bought a shirt for $7. I love the cheapness!
I'm quite amazed at the traffic in this city. The motto here for driving is "drive to survive and get where you are going the fastest way". I'll have to catch a video of the traffic here, but it is confusing as hell. My dad said he was never allowed to drive....and he's from this city.
- Why do M&MS come in security boxes?!
Apparently, within this mini mall, there is a "Walmart" inside and my sister and I found M&MS in boxes with security stickers on them in the candy aisle. Did other candy have them? Nope. I guess it is to keep people like me from stealing them. It's tempting.
- Ate BBQ lunch with our cousin.
She can't understand English. I havent seen her in 4-6 years and she still looks the same. The only difference is she is almost taller than me. I think she was afraid to talk to me though because she didn't think I would understand what she would say
- What BBQ is to them, is different from what BBQ is to us.
BBQ to them is grilling or boiling meat, seafood, noodles on one of these things. BBQ to us is picturing a backyard grillfest with hamburgers, baby back ribs, pork sandwiches, etc.
- A lot of streets are super narrow.
You have to slowly drive through with pedestrians walking, its intense!
- We stopped by an egg shop?
My aunt told me the machine seperates them into sizes. small,med,& jumbo. We bought jumbo eggs!
WELCOME TO THAILAND'S STORES
No comments:
Post a Comment