No surprise, the weather is killing me, literally.
Since I felt better today, we went shopping again. This time at Central Plaza, an actual mall that is like most malls in US, with stores like Dillards and name brands like Adidas.
- First, stopped by Swensens!
Fuck Marble Slab!
- Can't resist ice cream
especially ice cream tempting as this with an American flag, US pride?
- Sukishi: Charcoal Grill & Japanese restaurant!
Also, had korean food. Thai people can make japanese and korean food reallyyyyyy well. Whatever I had, was the shizzz!
- Don't take your date to one of these charcoal grill restaurants
I noticed the couple sitting across from us weren't' talking. I was wondering why, they looked hella bored. Well, maybe it's because when you try to talk to the person across, all you see is this....
CHyeah, my dad's face is a lamp.
- Ghetto Guitar Hero Arcade?
Called "Guitar Beat"! Can use guitar or the oversized buttons on the machine.
- FYI: 6 stories high mall. Wish TN had more.
Photos or Videos more? o_O (people probably think i'm talking to a camera...well I was, kinda)
- Stopped by the dermatologist for my sister.
The painting and bench does not match up to my OCD standards.
- Had to wait for my PSP at the game store
They installed bootleg games on it =) Most games here are. Too bad I didn't bring my xbox 360 or ps3! (Sorry Janie, Gotta have bootlegged machine to get bootleg games)
- Someone who is related to me is the face for a medicine oil company?!
supposedly this is my dad's aunt's sister
- A mini-mart in the middle of the mall?
Convienent!!
- Couldn't get a skull shirt....
Got skull sandals instead!
- Bookstores here <3
So we ended up buying a few Thai phrase books along with some cook books =] I'll cook you some Thai food when I get back.
- Magazine heaven!
Kpop mags as well as a Tomboy Lifestyle Magazine. Can't read it, but I had to buy it, the pictures are pretty... *cough*
CUTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEE <3 BE MINE PLZ
- Ahh, hello gorgeous
Yonex Nanospeed 300 strung with BG-65 @19 lbs.
Can't wait to try it out when I get back to UTK.
- Ate at a noodle shop
Love how soda comes in bottles!
- My dad curses in English then goes back to speaking polite Thai language (I need to record that)
- My sister enjoys making fun of my BADDDD accent. Over here, I have an awful Asian accent...and in the US I have an awful American accent. FML.
I'm FOBBB, so WHAT!?
WELCOME TO THAILAND'S MALLS
You found/saw sooo much cool stuff. I'm totally jeelz...lol
ReplyDelete