Never been in a city where I almost died 2478919453 times driving through town.
- For lunch we ate at MK! Yum! Sukiyakiness!
Our waiter had pink lipstick and makeup on. I love how people here don't think it is out of the ordinary. <3>
- My aunt and cousin
- We went to Burapha University located in Bangsaen, where my cousin Dear goes to school
They are required to wear uniforms; freshmen + sophomores wear collar shirt and skirt while juniors + seniors wear shirts and pants.
- We caught them chanting "SaWatDee" while walking
- They hold hands so no one falls behind
- My cousin only goes to one building till 5pm
Quite different from our universities...where we have to walk to many buildings all across campus.
- Little kids get to sit outside in the shade for school
- I'm on a boat!
I wish
- Lots of abandon dogs around Thailand
Toto keeps pointing the dogs out, but theres way too many around here.
- Stopped by Monkey Mountain!
Lots of monkeys everywhere. My aunt was afraid they would jump through the car window, so only picture I have =(
- Aquarium!
- It's a jack fruit!
- So we sang a song for those back home.
You know who you guys are!
- Waited for my cousin to get out of her university at a cafe (they said not to call it "school")
- Hit traffic on the way back home
They use km/h not mph like us. An example of their speed limit signs.
WELCOME TO THAILAND'S UNIVERSITIES!


FML! I wonder why?
ReplyDelete