Spent the day being sillys
Quite an eventful day and my second to last day here =(
Ahhh, well, I am becoming a fatty here.
Too much good food
I have yet to try anything I didn't like.
Went to Central Plaza for my cousin Dear and to eat

A little food theme going on in this one area
we had strawberry smooties
Quite an eventful day and my second to last day here =(
Ahhh, well, I am becoming a fatty here.
Too much good food
I have yet to try anything I didn't like.
Went to Central Plaza for my cousin Dear and to eat
A little food theme going on in this one area
we had strawberry smooties
On our way in the taxi!
We came with Dew [brother of Dear] and he's an marketing engineer dude for Toyota!
We ate at this place owned by Oishi.
If you don't know Oishi, they are huge! They make the best green/black tea in bottles and cartons. Nina and I have been drinking them like crazy.
www.oishigroup.com
they also own "Oishi Ramen" on the same floor somewhere
KAITEN STYLE?!?!?
which is where all the food is on a conveyer belt and you sit along side a bench and grab the plates! See the pot in front? That's sukiyaki. I grab plates of fish,beef,pork,veggies,squid,etc and drop it in there
which is where all the food is on a conveyer belt and you sit along side a bench and grab the plates! See the pot in front? That's sukiyaki. I grab plates of fish,beef,pork,veggies,squid,etc and drop it in there
SUSHI BUFFET TOO!
Just eating here was 230 baht per person...that is $7 all you can eat!
Just eating here was 230 baht per person...that is $7 all you can eat!
KAITEN STYLE
I got the sushi that looks yummy.
My fave was the cucumber roll thing
My fave was the cucumber roll thing
This busboy was amazing and super lightening fast @ cleaning up
I've never seen anyone so fast
I've never seen anyone so fast
Look at the yummy food coming
BTW this was the haircut place
After we ate, we stopped at some shops
We met a panda
We met a panda
But no matter how much walking we did
I still felt fat
Few hrs later..
restaurant!
with dirty water beside it
restaurant!
with dirty water beside it
Which bathroom does these belong to?
We got bored
I was hella tired, i wanted to fall asleep
I was hella tired, i wanted to fall asleep
But this kitty is sooOO CUTEEEEEEE
& Our waiter guy really reminded me of a ladyboy
"Nina, look at his lips... they are just made for lipstick"
"Nina, look at his lips... they are just made for lipstick"
Started raining
and since we were outside with a roof over our heads that didn't cover us completely [we ate on the ends] we covered ourselves with a scarf
and since we were outside with a roof over our heads that didn't cover us completely [we ate on the ends] we covered ourselves with a scarf
WELCOME TO THAILAND'S KAITEN RESTAURANTS
bananana?!
ReplyDeleteshelll?!
PANDA! That's all I noticed j/k
ReplyDelete