BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Dear Thailand [Day 12: WTF]

The What the Fuck Day at Central Plaza!
went to get the Wii modified so we can play games... (coughbootlegcough)


First, stop by Swensens
"Aww, it's not smiling, its sad"


In the photo on the menu, it's smiling, but what Toto got was a sad sad ice cream. WTF.


Hit the arcades again
Hella crowded today! Wanted to play Mario Kart, but the machine took my money, WTF!


Lunch @4pm...WTF!
Ate at a yummy place called PHO (kind of pronounced like "FURR") Viet restaurant.
Took us 10 minutes to figure out how to get the check...if i make hand signals or say "check bin" they will come give it to me instead of giving it to me when I finish the food. WTF.

Well, was still hungry
Had sushi for 20 baht (30 cents) WTF [if you can have sushi for 30 cents, it's wtf]


TWINS? WTF EW
glad they don't act alike. Once saw a shirt that said "Warning: this shirt may contain an asshole". Damn I wish Toto got that shirt.



Across the street of a mall are more clothing shops like the fashion mall...WTF



Went across the street where they had a fashion market
I asked Nina if she wanted anything, but she said she would want to look at EVERYTHING so she didn't buy anything...WTF. Yep, the fashion clothing here is so effin amazing, it makes people not want to buy things.



Toto refuses to have anything but Swensens...again
Had one scoop of green tea ice cream! I kept asking my dad what it the menu said in Thai, so they gave me an English menu, yay! I just think the lady was getting impatient. The waiters here don't give you "time" to look at the menu by walking around to check other tables, they will stand there and wait...impatiently...WTF



Who can do the pose better?! WTF POSE
I was imitating her pose...and my foot is not cheating by using the table



As you can see, the title of the blog is WTF.
Why is it WTF?
because this is what makes it What The Fuck.




WELCOME TO THAILAND'S WTFZ

2 comments:

  1. I think that thing was more for horseback riders...or sex, which is pretty disturbing b/c Toto was on it! If yoga was like that, I may start doing yoga ;) lolz

    ReplyDelete