Guess WHAT?!?!
GOING TO SEE 3RD ASIA TOUR: DBSK TVXQ MIROTIC CONCERT with Kim Kibum [Shinee] ! OMFGGGG!
expensive, but worth the experience to see them =D! Doubt they will come to TN anytime soon! If you dont know them, here is their video.
Love the dance version!
Thailand has a huge craze for Korean music
For example, 2pm on thai tv!
They love Japanese music too. If you have time to spare, look up Wonder Gay: A thai student group who performs Wonder Girl songs.
Anyway, heres the question for me to answer within a few days...
Stay longer?
I'm so intrigued by Thailand and am loving the cheapness here and the awesome things here...but in order for me to stay longer I would need to change flights and get a visa for around $60. Hmm, i hate making my dad pay for stuff. Anyway, I might stay longer till like..July 15th. Not sure yet.
Well, I have a few days to decide. =[
Today = Lotus mall [again]
Lotus malls is owned by England
Whack a mole!
See the hotdog with bacon rolled up?
Chyeah, it was goodddd!
Chyeah, it was goodddd!
Wanna try?
I tried a strawberry waffle, tasty! Everything here is all about taste, forget American blandness!
I tried a strawberry waffle, tasty! Everything here is all about taste, forget American blandness!
Guitar Hero with buttons!
I like it better than the guitar...I can actually play it on expert!
I showed you guitar beat, but heres the real dealz
Have any questions or suggestions?! =P
WELCOME TO THAILAND'S KOREAN CRAZE
I like it better than the guitar...I can actually play it on expert!
I showed you guitar beat, but heres the real dealz
Have any questions or suggestions?! =P
WELCOME TO THAILAND'S KOREAN CRAZE
stay longer if you want to! you wont get many chances like this.
ReplyDeleteI would stay longer if I were you. You never know when you'll be back again and whether or not your grandmother will still be there next time. She would want to spend time with you, Nina, and Toto since she hasn't seen you guys since you were really little.
ReplyDeleteAlso! Thailand is super fun! Maybe if you stay longer you can see Super Junior or 2PM! (I think 2PM goes there often since Nickhun is Thai) But if you see any more of my favorite Korean groups I might have to kill you from jealousy! >_< haha :)