Dad bitched I sleep to late...seriously? it was only 8:30am
blogged day [13]
day [14] coming soon
Here's the O-Shit aka Ocean
We are on the Chaweng Beach, supposedly most popular and "holiday heaven",
but it is pretty private.
Mainly, Samui contains Europeans & Australians.
They all have accents! Nina and I will sometimes talk in different accents for fun. We can do Russian and Aussie and I can do a Southern accent
Toto fell in the water after this photo
blogged day [13]
day [14] coming soon
Here's the O-Shit aka Ocean
We are on the Chaweng Beach, supposedly most popular and "holiday heaven",
but it is pretty private.
Mainly, Samui contains Europeans & Australians.
They all have accents! Nina and I will sometimes talk in different accents for fun. We can do Russian and Aussie and I can do a Southern accent
Toto fell in the water after this photo
See the girls on the right of this photo?
Chyeah, they were TOPLESS. Don't tell my dad though, because Toto was with us and I randomly had to point at non-existing objects in the ocean to divert his attention away.
Chyeah, they were TOPLESS. Don't tell my dad though, because Toto was with us and I randomly had to point at non-existing objects in the ocean to divert his attention away.
Jetski anyone?
I'd love to jetski, but my dad will say it is too expensive. =(
I'd love to jetski, but my dad will say it is too expensive. =(
Locals try to sell stuff on the beach
Big Buddha!
I felt like a fatass walking up those steps
I felt like a fatass walking up those steps
Lets stick gold paper on their faces
It's a temple thing
It's a temple thing
Stopped by a cliff
We walked down to the rocks as close to the sea as we could
We walked down to the rocks as close to the sea as we could
Now, what does this rock look like to you?
That's right, you pay 20 baht to see "Grandpa & Grandma" rocks...
Couldn't find grandma rock.
That's right, you pay 20 baht to see "Grandpa & Grandma" rocks...
Couldn't find grandma rock.
For those who can't figure it out... it's...a...private...thing...got it?!
Stopped by deserted resort
owned by Jimmy's cousin
owned by Jimmy's cousin
For dinner = local food place
Night time stroll!
Found gay boys and ladyboys!
Toto still asks "Where are the he-shes?!"
Dad says "Don't become like that Toto, you are my only hope!" [Me and Nina laugh]
Found gay boys and ladyboys!
Toto still asks "Where are the he-shes?!"
Dad says "Don't become like that Toto, you are my only hope!" [Me and Nina laugh]
Drag/Ladyboy show!
Directly across from our hotel street and in front of a bar
Family came up with a new term=Kimchi
Kimchi: relates to the Thai term (Kee-Chi)
Kee-Chi:relates to the bathroom use of #2 and #1
Did you go KIMCHI?
WELCOME TO SAMUI'S SIGHTS
Directly across from our hotel street and in front of a bar
Family came up with a new term=Kimchi
Kimchi: relates to the Thai term (Kee-Chi)
Kee-Chi:relates to the bathroom use of #2 and #1
Did you go KIMCHI?
WELCOME TO SAMUI'S SIGHTS
I really want to watch that video but i think the people im with will look at me funny
ReplyDelete=P
another time!
that rock.... i dont know what it looks like. nothing?
bahaha i love this post. my parents would bitch at me for sleeping that "late" too!
ReplyDeleteladyboy(?) looked like cher forrealz!